MARK YOUR CALENDARS … COME DOWN TO THE PARK & SEE US. DON’T FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS !!!
Our in-person registration will take place at the Aldergrove Athletic Park Rotary Field House on:
Saturday, January 19th – 11 am to 3 pm
Saturday, February 2nd – 12 noon to 2 pm
This is your chance to:
- Register your child(ren) or yourself for the 2019 season; or
- Complete your online registration. There are still many of you who need to provide us with your registration fees, birth certificates, medical forms, deposit cheques, and/or the Player Code of Conduct form (Junior Mens ONLY).
- New for 2019 – Coaches can complete their registration as well.
Please take a minute to download the Medical Form and bring it with you along with your online account information, registration fee (we accept cash, cheque, credit card or etransfer), birth certificate and your cheque book to write out your $150 uniform deposit cheque (dated June 30, 2019) and your $200 family volunteer deposit cheque (dated May 1, 2019).
NOTE: New for 2019 – If registration fees are not received by the Registrar by February 2nd, then you will be subject to the late registration fee which is an additional $30 for all Divisions
Please remember that your registration is NOT COMPLETE until the following is received:
- Registration fees are paid. ;
- We have a copy of the player’s birth certificate;
- Completed medical form
- $150 Uniform Deposit – 1 cheque per player dated June 30, 2019 for Mosquito, PeeWee, Bantam & Midget Divisions;
- $200 Family Volunteer Deposit – 1 cheque per family dated May 1, 2019 for ALL Divisions except Blastball and Junior Men’s;
- Completed Player Code of Conduct form – for Junior Mens Division ONLY.
Any questions, please email the Registrar.