Registration for the 2020 Spring Season is now open through our online registration system. Click here to register now.
ALL registrations MUST be completed using the online registration system. We will no longer be accepting the paper
Once you have completed your online registration, please remember that registrations are FINAL only AFTER we receive the
1. Birth Certificate - A copy of the player’s birth certificate has been uploaded to your online profile. If you have difficulty
with this, please make alternate arrangements with the Registrar.
2. Parent Code of Conduct - The Parent Code of Conduct MUST be completed for EVERY player and signed by BOTH
parents (if you have 2 players in your family, 2 forms must be completed).
3. Player Medical Information Form - We now use EPACT online medical for this info. A link will be sent out to each parent and player (18+) to fill out. This is a mandatory item. Failure to fill this out may result in missed playing time for your player.
4. Player Code of Conduct - The Player Code of Conduct MUST be completed by EVERY player in the Junior Men's Division.
5. Registration Fees can be paid by VISA, MasterCard, cheque, e-transfer or cash. If you selected cheque as your form of payment of registration fees, please submit a cheque made payable to “Aldergrove Minor Baseball Association”. All cheques should be currently-dated unless you have made prior arrangements with the Registrar. Parents that have selected "Cash" as your form of payment of registration, please follow the e-transfer instructions or make arrangements with the Registrar to drop off your cash payment.
6. The Family Volunteer Deposit Cheque - Submit your $250.00 cheque made payable to “Aldergrove Minor Baseball
Association” dated May 1, 2020, cheques MUST be provided by ALL families. Coaches and Board Members are NOT exempt
from this. They still need to provide us with a volunteer deposit cheque. Note: Volunteer cheques are not required for the
Blastball and Junior Men's Divisions. NOTE: If you selected the $250.00 Volunteer Opt-Out package, this MUST be paid at the same time as your registration fees. Please ensure that you include a separate cheque payable to “Aldergrove Minor Baseball Association” or send an e-transfer for $250.00. Note: All cheques must be current-dated.
7. The Uniform Deposit Cheque - Submit your $150.00 uniform deposit cheque made payable to “Aldergrove Minor Baseball
Association” dated June 30, 2020. This only applies to the Mosquito Division.
8. Volunteer and Uniform Deposits can be made by Cheque only.
9. Mail ALL of the above to the following address:
Aldergrove Minor Baseball Association
PO Box 1624
Aldergrove, BC V4W 2V1
For families applying for financial assistance, please advise the Registrar at the time of registration so that we don’t have to “chase” you
for payment. These are handled on a case by case basis.
If a player will be trying out for the AA or AAA teams, they MUST be fully registered at the "A" Division. Once the
player makes the AA or AAA team, the difference in registration fees must be paid by the deadline provided by the Registrar.
For PeeWee, Bantam and Midget Divisions, fees include umpiring costs for the first 15 regular season home games. Each team is responsible for paying the umpires for exhibition games and any additional games whether they are regular season and/or